Super stoked about my June Ipsy! Not only is the bag itself my favorite but I know that this month Urban Decay eyeshadow is included and I used my points to get 2 awesome items! So let’s dig in! The theme this month is Rebel Rebel.
- The bag….I love it! I never really place a value on the bags themselves but I should! makeup bags can run anywhere between a $5 and up! Isn’t it awesome?
- Urban decay Eyeshadow in Lounge. The full size of this retails for $19.00 This little guy is a good sample size though. Probably about $5 worth of product. It’s adorable and the color is to die for. Pigment is fabulous as always,lasts all day. Super happy this was included!!!
- Frank Body: Original Coffee Scrub. Full 7oz retails for $14.95! This is 1.7 oz so it’s a great size to try! I found sample sizes to be about $7-$10 online. Says “roasted and ground Robusta coffee beans fight stretch marks, acne and scarring” I will say…the smell is heavenly.
- Boo Boo Cover- Up: Baby Boo Boo Cover-Up. This is the smaller size made by the company and it retails for $10.00! How cool. I have been wanting to try a new concealer for a while now.
Product description says “Have a Boo-Boo on the Go? Skip the bandage and the shiny ointment. Look your best even while you heal with Baby Boo-Boo Cover-Up for the Face and Body. Our innovative formula offers great coverage for skin imperfections while containing ingredients known in nature to promote healing. Contains aloe, chamomile, green tea, tea tree oil and vitamin E.” I’ve been using it for a few days now and I like it alot. The color they sent was an absolute perfect match to my skin.
- Doucce Bombastic lash Volumizer Mascara. Full size retails at $24.00 This is a deluxe sample that I found selling online for around $7-$10. It works great! I have been trying a ton of new mascaras lately and this one is right up there with Benefit 🙂
- ‘tini Beauty Liptini Cream Lip Color in Pinktini. Full size retails for $12.00. According to their website this seems to be a deluxe sample size (awesomely sized) going for around $7 online. It can also be used as a cream blush! Idk why but when I wore it I thought of fall 🙂
Ok so that was all of the items picked for me by Ipsy. I paid $10 for the glam bag and the items included valued around $40+ I LOVE IPSY!!! Also with Ipsy,you review each item for points. They add up fast and you can use them for whatever cool you like that they have available. This is what I used mine for this month :
- Moroccan Oil Treatment. the 3.4 oz full size retails for $44. This is a .33 oz deluxe sample that I found for around $5 online. It works great on my hair. I may have to buy the full size product. It smells so good!! I used 250 points for it. It will last a while because a little goes a long way!
- It Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Sponge. This is the It Cosmetics version of The Beauty Blender. I didn’t realize how amazing this was until I found it online yesterday. This retails for $24! I used 250 points for it as well. Totally worth it!!
Sooo that was everything I got and then some! Total amount of product that I got for $10 is around $70! Like I said I LOVE IPSY! Hands down one of the best subscription boxes out there!! If you want to get cool stuff like this …..
…for $10 …then use my link to sign up! https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=32fwu